by LIVunLtd Director of Spa + Wellness, Kate Mearns
When you decide to go to a spa, it’s important to know what to expect, especially if it’s your first visit. Knowing what services to select and what to expect when you arrive can help you enjoy your experience to the fullest.
1. Understand your goals. Whether you want to reduce stress, release muscle tension, compliment your fitness regime or just to have quality time with friends; selecting the right spa and the correct services is important.
2. Ask questions. Speak to your spa reservationist or fully review the spa menu to better understand the service options and the products used.
3. Arrive early. Enjoying the amenities, such as the whirlpool, steam room, sauna, or lounges, helps you maximize your visit. And, you won’t feel rushed.
4. Communicate. Sharing your preferences, expectations, and concerns with your treatment therapist allows them an opportunity to better meet your individual needs.
5. Take the spa home with you. Whether you learn a few stretching exercises to loosen tight muscles, purchase products for an improved skin care regime, or just commit to slowing down, bring the benefits home with you.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a massage in your property’s treatment room!